Monday 5 December 2011

Albatross


Im lost at sea
in this
Little wooden boat

Waves crash about this tiny broken up
vessel and ten years
Of such
wave worned woes
begin to make
Bows Creak
And holes appear
And i pray for this deck below me
Not to Crack

And for the last 3 weeks there has been
no rudder
At the
Back

And i would like to take alot
Of what i have said
and
done
Back

And my shell
like my
hull
now lies on the seabed
floor
As
i am taken into those ghosly depths
And
drown
Forever more

And whilst my soul
In  this inbetween place
In A world called
Limbo
So
Impatiently
waits

And suddenly
i see my savings
Grace
Out
of this
Blue
An
angels
smiling
face

And
My destiny
IS set
And off i take

i rise from the waves
And out of this swash

I have been transformed
And turned into
An Albatross

With these massive
Wings which serve
me true
im now soaring
Above a sea
That had my life
And my youth

My Mariner
years
when i was troubled
and lost at sea
are now behind
me and i am free

And now a great purpose
does find me

For These Wings you see
Will lift not just
me alone
But i will lift
You
Too
&
We'll
have no excuse
to
be
so alone

For what awaits
in futures
untold
wont be revealed
Until
The flower is grown and
The seeds
Are
Sewn

And for now we shall
fly amongst
Canvass clouds
And
Paper zepherplanes
And
take
Pictures of the sun

Because there is a place
where we both
Can
Go

And i really cant
do
this on my own

And with
open
Ears
and
a gentle
Heart

I will
do my best
To understand
what you say
And will leave my
ego at
Home
today

And also to
Will
take you swiftly
by
the
Hand

And together
We'll Cross
These
Sinking
Sands


No comments:

Post a Comment