Sunday 4 December 2011

Dont spend a Penny ON the water when you can take a piss in the sink for Free.



For Tom thanks for putting me up these drunken nights;

The wise Geordie Sage                                                                .
sits before                                                                                      .
Me .
.
And has .
Taken tales from life .
on his journey

More than
mere men
&
Most men more
Mad than mere

He sits there with these
Words disrupting the smoke that
bellows from our
mouths

and no
room for
Mine
are
required in these
moments
i sit
listen and take
mental notes

But thats the way he
likes it
And im his
Guest

The aged life worn
torment and scars on his face
and body all have a tale

But
He still remains

Still
Effortless
And
Sleek

His
Stories tell me more than most
speak to me more than my own
troublesabout myself
but they're not mine

IS this truly wisdom
IS this Truth
I thought there was no
Truth

But maybe non
that eventually
get replaced
in time and becomes
paraphrased
Or
Subceeded
in these persuasive lines

I have to grab
Pen and pad

Mesmereside but
Also
inspired

as if he
was channeling
something
through
me

Some emotion that
Counjured

Visions of semiotics
and
Landscapes of metaphor and simily

and
word-play and mischeve
abound these

hurried
scribbles

scripting symbols
signs
seem solitary


these efforts
under took
and to

sustain this
storming of language

And i take two hands to my pen  trying to
hold on as it drags me across
the page

and then i hit a full stop and
dropped my
Pen

Tom
this Legend
OF men

This Citizen of the
World

DOTH SPEAK THESE WORDS OF WISDOM FORTH
AND LAY SEEDS IN MY HEAD

With
A Geordie Discourse;


" Piss in the Sink
My dear
World Weary friend

Forget the women

And your woes
But heed this advice

Piss in the sink
My dear friend
But onyl at night
time

It will save you
Money
And
If your on the top floor such
As i

A neighbours good night
Sleep might give you
clemency with
your
parties
at
night

No comments:

Post a Comment