Saturday 19 November 2011

Extradition to the Emerald Isle...(More Tales from Medway)

A Tale of Gate Arrest and Shotguns

I remeber a screw opening my cell door

" Get your kit packed Medway your going to Ireland"

Fuck!............. The irish hate the English.

 i thought..

I find my self standing in a dock

The judge says:

" This is an horrific crime but it was seven years ago and a man can change....But you havent because you've just come from prison...Im giving you four years and im starting it from today...........But judging by this report which is a very good report i can see your trying to save your life.....If theres a place for your in cool mine and they accept you, you'll be released and conditioned to call my theraputic community"

Oh what joy
seven people per cell
jus me and six others
maniacs, criminals
and im

English!

I remeber the day we decided to do it;

I was sitting down the boozer with burner

And we bump into this skally

" Im doing an armed robbery but im not doing it on my own"

Burner says hes out but i ask him if he's got a shooter

Im pissed and need to buy fags

We head back to his to get our tools

A jumper hangs cut up over the armchair in the lounge

He grabs it and fashion a balaklava

Were ready....

Is there's enough time for some marching powder i ask

" it wouldnt be a robbery without it"

he retorts...

A man must be ready before he fights a lion

We roll upto the bookies but the cunts closed....

We mope a little but this fire and wanting still remains

This scally,
This chancer
he looks at me his eyes
 glistening and says he knows a wealthy widowed geriatric with more money than house security

The parasite finds its host

The windows are tressle and are easy opened
we climb through the window and search....

" Theres nothing here mate let shoot " i said

" Its gotta be under her bed"

Our eyes meet and we head upstairs without a word


The door to her room sits at the end of the corridor
And while we creep
i think about my nan
my mum
and poppy

Im not this person but im commited
And am into deep to quit....(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment