Sunday 13 November 2011

Jazz Song for my Niece Isabella

Isabella

Ive got something to tell ya

That your mine forever
My isabella

Your my sisters child but ill protect you from all weather

Cos your my darling niece my Isabella

And as sweet dreams fall from your heart my dear

Ill clear this nasty fog and make it all  seem clear
and save you from your tears

Because a beauty such as your will not fall
but float like dove feathers
Cos your my darling niece
My Isabella

With long brown hair
And a smile on your rosy face
With a mirrors stare and an angels face

You'll have poems written about you
Which means a part of you is saved forever
In my heart dear niece like a timeless treasure

Rosie, Beth, Poppy and Isabella too

Your my Rainbow children babies
and you turn my heart blue

H.G.Bluebird...

No comments:

Post a Comment