Saturday 26 November 2011

Oedipal Awakening

As a boy
I had this
Yearning

For maturity's
Libidinal Learning

It was a teacher at first
I was merely
Nine

And studied each contour
And short-skirt slipping
With an eager eye

The next i think was my

Female
General Practicioner

Her Bosom was full and busting

My boxers after
Being reduced to little but seminal
Crustings

The next was perhaps
The shop clerk at
Boots

I would become enchanted
by tha snaking of her hips
And how tightly fitting was her suit

And how desperate i was for it to be
Ripped apart

Just to take a glimpse
of her voluptuous
lady parts

And the next curiously was a
Septogenarian

Who was an aquarius
and a Vegetarian

She was a tad crinkled

But
to lay this beauty flat

Would
Smooth those unsightly
Wrinkles

And take all those years back

The next was a saucy minks
Online

Who teased me with pictures
Of her body divine

The next im certain was not my
Mum

No matter how desperate
No matter how much Rum

For Freud was mistaken in this place

For the attraction to the older female
Is surely the lure

Of power and autohrity

And i for one am sure
Im not in the
Minority

No comments:

Post a Comment